This product is a direct extraction VOCs on-line monitoring system designed to meet the on-line monitoring of VOCs in industrial parks and their plant boundaries, and fixed emission sources. The self-developed FID is used as a detector to monitor non-methane total hydrocarbons, benzene, toluene, xylene, etc. in the gas online, and can be customized according to VOC characteristic pollutants in different industries and working conditions. It meets the requirements of relevant technical standards such as "Ambient Air Methane, Total Hydrocarbons and Non-Methane Total Hydrocarbons" (HJ 604-2011), and has passed environmental protection product certification.
Second, the main features:
● Real-time online analysis of ambient air TVOC, temperature, and humidity using sensors.
● Anti-corrosion and anti-adsorption materials are used throughout the sampling pipeline to ensure sample integrity. It has a safety design and can be unattended.
● Integrated data acquisition and transmission unit, the communication protocol is compatible with "Data Transmission Standard for Pollutant Online Automatic Monitoring (Monitoring) System" (HJ212-2017).
● Built-in gas filtration and gas-water separation device.
● Built-in zero gas generator and switching control system can realize zero point automatic and remote calibration.
● Imported 10.6eV photon energy UV lamp light source, no less than 1 year life.
● Built-in UPS power supply system to ensure the upload of power-off status information.
● Built-in mass data storage unit, which can record test data and instrument operation logs for more than 3 years, and can encrypt the transmission data.
PID and metal oxide method
(0 ~ 50) ppm
The detection limit
Zero / range drift
± 5% FS
≤ ± 10% FS
(-20 ~ 55) ℃
≤ ± 1 ℃
(15% ~ 90%) RH
≤ ± 1% RH
● Grid layout of urban ambient air.
● Agricultural straw burning, forest area fire alarm, air quality monitoring in tourist attractions.
● It can be installed on various mobile tools for monitoring.
● Industrial related monitoring: petrochemicals, power plants, waste treatment stations or storage yards, mining, heavy industry, airports, terminals, railways, construction sites.