Company: Jiangsu Jihua Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 6th Floor, Building 2, Yongxin International Center, 31 Xindu Road, Yancheng Economic and Technological Development Zone
Contact: Sales of Yu Chenchen
Phone : 0515-88370796
Mobile : 133-9067-6806
Contact: Sales Department Liu Yajie
Phone : 0515-88560256
Mobile phone : 133-7525-8786
Contact: Sales Tingting Dong Tingting
Phone : 0515-88391962
Mobile : 189-3631-5266
Contact: Sales Department Xin Ronglan
Phone : 0515-88396686
Mobile phone : 133-3892-5166
The alarm value in the flammable gas alarm can be divided into high and low alarms. In fact, it is the first level alarm and the second level alarm in the flammable gas alarm. When the two levels of alarm occur at the same time, it will appear. The output switching control signal prompts the protection system, so the first-level alarm value and second-level alarm value must also be installed in accordance with the provisions of the national flammable gas alarm.
The flammable gas alarm setting value should be determined according to the following regulations:
1. According to the national industry regulations, select the first or first or second alarm;
2. The primary alarm (low limit) setting value of the combustible gas is less than or equal to 25% LEL;
3. The setting value of the secondary alarm (high limit) of the combustible gas is less than or equal to 50% LEL;
The dust detector is composed of an infrared emitter and a silicon detector, and the detection of dust particles in the air is again realized by microcomputer laser control. The dust concentration detector is suitable for detecting dust particles. Tornado, industrial smoke Emission of gas, dust collector and any dust-proof equipment, the following editor of gas detector will tell you about the environment of using dust detector.
1. Use of dust detector
2. Continuous monitoring of particle cyclones, dust collectors or dust emission control equipment.
3. The process of plant dust generation in multi-point monitoring.
4. Air purifier / ventilation system.
5. Continuously monitor the integrity of the online filter.
6. Indoor air quality monitoring.
7. Air quality monitoring.
8. Air quality monitoring of underground transportation systems.
9. Aerosol exposure studies.
10. Dry-solid process control and monitoring.
11. Can be used for all air particle emission monitoring applications.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the four-in-one gas detector manufacturer, and I hope it will be helpful to everyone.